Saria's Song Saria's Song

Retty good as far as orchestra goes.

You seem to have talent with a trombone. I remember I tried it once and sent the slider thing flying. Well since you can play a video game song, you should try "Gallantry" from Raiden Trad. I have a piano version I made through MIDI if you wish to here it.

Days of Duty Days of Duty

Poor attempt

This movie is in no way shape or form funny. It just goes to show the maturity level of people. The author may have drawing talent, but the storyline is definetly stupid.

Motion Fun, Improved Motion Fun, Improved

Bad Commercial?

It looks like a commercial for something. I didn't like the concept, but I will give the author credit for his excellent use of camera tricks.

bareass2 responds:

thanx, seriously thanks for the support i really aprreciate all support!! --Alex--

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Nice Intro.

Kinda takes me back to Shinobi 3-Return of the Ninja Master. I like how you can chop the enemies in half and the special attack is great. But the thing that annoyed me was that there was no music.

For Death and Glory For Death and Glory

A Crossbreed?

This game is incredible. The music fits perfectly with the scenario of the game. the cross-hair targeting adds a different feel to it though. It's like "Air Warrior" meets "Area 51." I like the challenge of having to protect allie planes while trying to keep yourself from getting your ass blown off.

apache apache

Not Much Improvement Needed

Pretty good game. Reminds me a bit of Jungle Strike for Genesis. One thing you need to improve is the size. Add more of a map to it instead of having that little screen. Also for more of a challenge, you should make a limit on missles. Also other levels can be added if you want but you really only need the larger map area. Good job.