SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Nice Intro.

Kinda takes me back to Shinobi 3-Return of the Ninja Master. I like how you can chop the enemies in half and the special attack is great. But the thing that annoyed me was that there was no music.

For Death and Glory For Death and Glory

A Crossbreed?

This game is incredible. The music fits perfectly with the scenario of the game. the cross-hair targeting adds a different feel to it though. It's like "Air Warrior" meets "Area 51." I like the challenge of having to protect allie planes while trying to keep yourself from getting your ass blown off.

apache apache

Not Much Improvement Needed

Pretty good game. Reminds me a bit of Jungle Strike for Genesis. One thing you need to improve is the size. Add more of a map to it instead of having that little screen. Also for more of a challenge, you should make a limit on missles. Also other levels can be added if you want but you really only need the larger map area. Good job.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Great Stuff.

I would advise against starting this game late at night. It's a great game and it is also very long if you allow it. I actually spent 6 hours and 23 minutes playing it. Partially because I thought you had to get them all to love you. My mistake. ^_^' Think you can make a part two to this with more attacks for the battle sequence? Perhaps make it harder to get somebody so it takes longer? Mabey if you get defeated you can see the person you chose laying on the floor with a massive lump on his (or her if your using Naru Clone) Head? Write back.

Snake'it Snake'it

Cool.

The old game of snake. I love that game. Thank you for bringing it to Newgrounds. Nice!

arm wrestle my ego arm wrestle my ego

Funny.

My arm actually got tired from hit the button so much. Great game!

Judge Judy 1 Judge Judy 1

I do hate Judge Judy but...

The graphics of this movie were deplorable.The sound was pretty good in quality And the concept was okay. I would reccomend that you play this game only if you are either very bored, or are angry after having to whatch her on television because most daytime shows are enough to make a man break down with theie shear stupidity.

the skullkid the skullkid

Found a glitch.

For the people who are unable to get through this game, you can use the right click menu and select play while on an active playing level to go directly to the next round. Although I would advise against such a thing.

Blow Up a Casino! Blow Up a Casino!

Craptacular..

My lifetime dream come true! My eyes have been burned out of my skull by the great stupidity of this short film. It should be removed from Newgrounds without hesistation and the people shall rejoice in its permenant destruction.

Sonic Tic Tac Toe 3 Sonic Tic Tac Toe 3

It was pretty good.

The only real problem I have with it was the sound. Other than that there is nothing left to improve.