Saria's Song Saria's Song

Retty good as far as orchestra goes.

You seem to have talent with a trombone. I remember I tried it once and sent the slider thing flying. Well since you can play a video game song, you should try "Gallantry" from Raiden Trad. I have a piano version I made through MIDI if you wish to here it.

Days of Duty Days of Duty

Poor attempt

This movie is in no way shape or form funny. It just goes to show the maturity level of people. The author may have drawing talent, but the storyline is definetly stupid.

Motion Fun, Improved Motion Fun, Improved

Bad Commercial?

It looks like a commercial for something. I didn't like the concept, but I will give the author credit for his excellent use of camera tricks.

bareass2 responds:

thanx, seriously thanks for the support i really aprreciate all support!! --Alex--

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Perfect.

I guess I now have a higher standard for graphics and sound. This movie is in pretty much DVD quality done on flash. I have reason to believe the creator is actually a cartoonist or something of the sort. This must have taken many many hours, Perhaps days, or even weeks to finish. I would say months but I have seen only once before a movie of this quality and it took 3 weeks for the person. Even so it was still lacking the sound and imagery of "Fallen Angel." I will wait for the Full movie. But for right now, I'll probably keep watching the Teaser.

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

Heavy.

This movie was a work of art. I'm not the kind of person to enjoy subtitles, but this was heavy. This is the first movie of its kind that I have ever seen on Newgrounds.com. These types of movies are usually made with personal experience. If this is not the case, then you are one talented author to make such a movie.

Inuyasha Fever Preview Inuyasha Fever Preview

Oh Dear God!

Disco must be older than we all thought. They have been apparently listeng and dancing to it since the Fuedal Era. I never new Inuyasha was so super freaky. Look out Travolta! This funkified dog demon is gunning for ya!

Sonic: Uncut 2 Sonic: Uncut 2

Another Great Episode.

Sonic and his friends, and Shadow, have made thier triumphant return to Newgrounds in another episode of Sonic: Uncut! A "friend," of Sonic informs him he just won a contest to go to Mexico with four friends. Just the fact that Shadow traveling to another country should be enough to know that something else is bound to go wrong. The animation and sound are just as good as the last one...Mabey better! It is really something to see!

Dont watch this Dont watch this

Actually.

Just improve the graphics a bit and add more sound. Otherwise, it was pretty good.

June Gloom Adventures ep1 June Gloom Adventures ep1

Why?

Why would you place this on portal? The voice acting was deplorable and their god damn mouths didn't even move the slightest bit! Retirement from flash should be something you consider if this is the best you can do.

Whateva STFU Whateva STFU

Only one good thing.

The only part of this movie that I enjoyed was the music.